The Medical Acupuncture Service, offered by “Accupunture“, helps children and young adults manage their acute and chronic pain through a procedure called acupuncture.
In our practice, we offer acupuncture, nutritional and botanical treatments, massage therapy and energy medicine. Our philosophy is to combine traditional health care practices with evidence-based research and experience.
Our services are highly personalized and we believe in the ability for each individual to heal in body, mind and spirit.
Medical Acupuncture uses positioning of very thin needles in various points on the body depending on the symptoms or pain of the patient. Accurate placement of the needles draws energy to the desired areas and allows for positive energy flow.
Medical Acupuncture can be effective for treating both chronic conditions and injuries. We treat the following:
- Digestive conditions including excessive stomach acid, heartburn, hiccups, constipation and diarrhea
- Neurological and muscular conditions including migraines, headaches, rheumatoid arthritis, acute sprains, sciatica, tennis elbow and neck/back pain
- Respiratory ailments including common cold, sinusitis, seasonal allergies, bronchitis and asthma
- Eye conditions such as cataracts, nearsightedness and pink eye
- Post-chemotherapy conditions including fatigue, pain, dry eyes and dry mouth
- Gum disease, toothaches etc.
As a physician specializing in pain management and wellness, our experts use their expertise to combine acupuncture with western medical treatment techniques such as spinal injections and nerve blocks.
It is performed in a safe and comfortable medical environment and is often a simple, painless and effective part of a patient’s overall pain management and wellness plan.
If you have had problems for which standard medical treatments haven’t worked well or have created unwanted side effects, perhaps it’s time to try medical acupuncture.
For more information or to make an appointment, call us at (561) 123-1234.