An audit is a methodical review and objective examination of the financial statements, including the verification of specific information as determined by the auditor or as established by general practice.
“Bookkeeping Services” firm provides audit and assurance services to a wide variety of small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff is committed to providing audit services with integrity, objectivity, independence and strict adherence to all professional standards, regulations and laws.
Our auditing services include:
- Audits of financial statements of a non-public Companies, condominium associations or homeowner associations
- Audits of non-profit associations
- Performing financial analysis, document assembly and assistance for other auditors to significantly reduce audit fees
- Outsourced internal audit functions of compliance and operational efficiencies
- Analysis and review of operational controls
- Fraud examinations
- Performing audits of lessees pursuant to percentage rent contract provisions
- Representing taxpayers in IRS Audits or Examinations
We also perform physical inspections by observing your inventory counting methods and perform test counts to verify. We document and test each operating cycle, including sales and cash receipts, expenses and cash disbursements, and payroll.
Our audit papers include a detailed work program to document the examinations and testing performed, as well as the client’s supporting work papers.
Advantages of auditing:
- Satisfy stakeholders such as employees, customers, suppliers and pressure groups, as well as the investing community.
- Facilitate the payment of corporate tax, goods and services tax, and other taxes on-time and accurately.
- Comply with banking covenants.
- Help deter and detect material fraud and error.
- Facilitate the purchase and sale of businesses.
“Bookkeeping Services” firm serves the public’s interests by providing accurate information in written reports, with unbiased analyses and objective recommendations on how best to use public resources.
Our clients get local, personalized, very high-quality and responsive services from professionals to assure our clients’ success. Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234