If you wish to look and feel younger, facelift surgery may be the solution for you. Our plastic surgeon staff uses only the most advanced facelift surgery techniques to give patients tighter, smoother facial skin.
Below are some procedures that we do every day and with great success:
- Facial Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Cheek Implants
- Chin Surgery
A Facelift can improve certain aspects of the face such as:
- The mid-face begins to sag
- Creases form below the lower eyelids
- Creases form by the nose lengthening to the mouth corners
- Fat that has been displaced
- The loss of muscle tone around the chin and jawlines.
- Loose skin around the chin, mouth, face and eyes.
- A facelift affects approximately two thirds of your face.
Most people will choose to have additional procedures done on their forehead and eye area at the same time as a facelift.
If you are interested in exploring the option of facelift surgery, please schedule a complementary appointment at (561) 123-1234. If you think that cosmetic surgery might be right for you, our doctors and staff can help you make the right decision and obtain the results you want.