Will hiring a lawyer make a difference and will the “Real Estate Lawyer” firm help in this matter.
The thought of losing your largest asset and the centerpiece of your family life, your home, is extremely frightening for most people. But because of our experience and skill when it comes to helping people with foreclosure defense and mortgage modification issues, we are here to help you feel more financially secure in your life so you do not have to worry about losing the roof over your head.
Our foreclosure defense lawyers serve clients with all types of foreclosure defense situations, including those involving foreclosure alternatives such as:
- Selling the home and buying a home that now fits your financial situation
- Utilizing the short sale option
- Filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Rolling your mortgage payments into a Chapter 13 payment plan
- Negotiating for a loan or mortgage modification
- Strategic mortgage default
We can also help see if a lender has violated the Fair Lending Act and advise you of your homeowner’s rights if foreclosure process is not being followed properly. If you are being threatened with foreclosure by a bank or lender or you have already been served with a notice of foreclosure, time is of the essence.
Our law firm can swiftly take steps to help you avoid foreclosure. We will aggressively negotiate to buy you more time to pay arrearages, adjust an interest rate, change a balloon payment schedule or have a whole new mortgage executed.
Our foreclosure defense has many benefits:
- Continue to live in your home during the foreclosure case
- Continue to collect rent from investment properties during the foreclosure case
- Avoid a deficiency judgment on an underwater property
- Settle with the bank on better terms
- A good loan modification that brings the principal balance to the market value of your home
Our main objective is to defend the rights of homeowners facing foreclosure. As foreclosure defense attorneys, we are experts in every angle, detail and aspect that can be found in a foreclosure case.
Our foreclosure litigation lawyers fight unfair banks and predatory lending practices and file quiet title actions for eligible properties.
Our defense attorneys will personally review your case and help you decide on the best course of action, including foreclosure defense, filing a counterclaim to cancel out the note and mortgage and quiet title to the subject property, loan modification, refinance, short-sale, or filing for Florida bankruptcy protection under Chapter 7, Chapter 13 or Chapter 11 of the Federal Bankruptcy laws.
Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234