We understand that trust is one of the most important factors when choosing a title company. Relationships are built on trust, and we’re in the business of forging positive, long-lasting connections with our clients while serving all their title insurance needs.
We pride ourselves in our ability to build relationships with people, as well as providing no-hassle service that is designed to meet the constantly-evolving needs of consumers, lenders, and real estate professionals.
“Real Estate Lawyer” company offers full title service prior to closing and issuance of the title commitment:
- Searching for liens, encumbrances and other matters of record
- Reviewing the property survey for easements, encroachments or defects with the land
- Analyzing unresolved lawsuits, injunctions or legal actions
- Identifying open permits issued by the city or county
- Identifying any taxes due on the property
- Obtaining documents from the condominium/homeowners association
Our experience gives us the skill necessary to manage the substantial risk and responsibility associated with the issuance of title insurance. We offer experienced advice on the level of title insurance necessary to protect your investment and bottom line.
Our professionals believe in anticipating the unexpected and proactively responding to solve potential issues before they start. This ideal lays the foundation for our mission to service, so our clients feel confident that choosing our company was the right decision.
Our title, escrow, and closing services are first-class, and our dedication to maintaining an outstanding reputation speaks for itself.
We also provide the following title services:
- Short sale services
- Seller representation in closings being closed by another title company
- Buyer representation in closings being closed by another title company
- Preparation of Seller documents required for closing
- Deed Preparation
- 1031 Exchanges
- Escrow Services
Our goal is to ensure that each closing is a smooth and pleasant experience. Prior to closing, we provide a HUD-1 Settlement Statement for your review so any adjustments can be made which in turn creates a professional and seamless presentation for your clients.
At closing, we assist the parties with understanding their documents so they are at ease and are confident they are dealing with professionals with integrity. Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234