Our Audiology Division consists of licensed Audiologists and Hearing Health Technicians who provide clinical services. We aim to provide top-quality hearing healthcare by assessing and understanding your condition to better improve your quality of life.
We offer outstanding service and provide the latest styles in hearing devices to best suit your needs. With years of experience, we offer the following services:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid cleaning, service and repairs
- Hearing aid recommendations and fittings
- Custom made musician earplugs with variable sound attenuation
- Custom made earplugs for noise protection, sleeping, and swimming
Trained in the evaluation and non-medical rehabilitation of hearing and balance disorders, we are committed to providing the latest advancements in technology and hearing health care.
Our trained audiologists check for medically-related hearing problems by inspecting the eardrum with Otoscope and removing ear wax and conducting audiologic tests.
We can assist you with your particular needs for:
- Auditory services and hearing aids
- Prevention, evaluation and rehabilitation
- On-site product repairs
- Custom, in-ear monitors for musicians
- Custom earpieces for hands-free phone calls
- Custom ear plugs for swimming and bathing
Our audiology services promote independence, thereby improving the quality of life of our patients. Our commitment is to continuously improve the quality of our services.
If you value your hearing and want to keep your ears happy and healthy for years to come, contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234