A Sports Dietitian is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist that is uniquely positioned to provide individual and group/team nutrition counseling and education to enhance the performance of competitive and recreational athletes, whether on-site or during travel.
As an athlete your personalized nutrition plan should incorporate fueling strategies for your training plan, competition goals, and accommodate your food preferences and lifestyle.
“Dietitian” is dedicated to promoting nutrition practices that enhance lifelong health, fitness, and sports performance; and advancing the vocation of sports dietetics.
We offer other following services:
* Nutritionist Services or Counseling
* Dietary Counseling
* Diet and Food Analysis
* Individual Wellness
* Eating Disorders
* Corporate Wellness
* Weight Loss
* Immunity and Injury Rehab
Our Sport Dietitians work with athletes and fitness enthusiasts involved in competitive or recreational sports or activities.
The mission of the sports nutrition program is to provide sound nutrition information and guidance to active individuals, athletes and sports teams in order to improve nutrition quality, increase nutrition knowledge, and improve athletic performance.
Responsibilities of a Sports Dietitian include:
- Counseling individuals and groups on daily nutrition for performance and health
- Translating the latest scientific evidence into practical sports nutrition recommendations
- Serving as a food and nutrition resource for coaches, trainers, and parents
- Providing sports nutrition education for health/wellness programs, athletic teams, and community groups
- Maintaining professional competency and skills required for professional practice
“Dietitian” creates personalized nutrition plans for athletes that outlines their specific food fuel requirements for each training period and specific nutrition strategies for competition sports.
We have numerous program options. We design our programs to help the athlete achieve optimum health and performance requirements and include any health concerns, especially those specific to athletes, such as iron deficiency, injury rehabilitation, GI disorders and the female athlete triad.
Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234.