Addiction to drugs may cause serious and long term consequences that may include physical and mental health challenges, issues with relationships, employment and the law. Recovery may require the assistance of your doctor, family, friends, support groups or an organized treatment programs to assist you in overcoming your drug addiction and live drug free.
“Drug Rehab” offers a comprehensive assessment of your alcohol or other substance use problem, mental health concerns, and medical status. Treatment for addictions and mental health concerns are incorporated into a single personalized treatment plan.
Along with Drug addiction or abuse recovery services, we also offer:
* Drug Rehabilitation
* Psychotherapeutic treatment
* Psychological dependency
* Residential Inpatient
* Outpatient Treatment
* Extended care and long term rehabilitation
* Drug addiction or abuse
* Behavioral disorders
We encourage and reinforce sober living behavior with the goal of preventing, intervening, treating and supporting recovery.
We have core values like:
- Culturally and ethnically competent care
- Equitable access
- Services based on scientific research and nationally recognized standards
- Partnership with allied community services to ensure quality services, supports and outcomes
- Strength based and asset based services for children, youth and families
- Accountability to those who are served in the system of care as well as the public at large
We envision a society that supports the physical, mental, and social well being of all individuals, families and communities, free from negative effects of alcohol and other drugs.
We provide a wide variety of substance and alcohol abuse services available to children and adults. Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234