Boat Insurance

11_Boat InsuranceDo i need personal-use boat insurance?

Boat owners know it’s in their best interest to protect their investments, their families, friends and fellow boaters. Maritime law states that a charter boat operator is liable for all damages deemed caused by negligence.

As a full service agency, we have the insurance policies you need to cover all of the vehicles you may own – including boat insurance.

Be prepared to provide your agent with the following details: the age of your boat, where your boat will be used and stored what it will be used for.

This info will help your agent guide you to choose the most appropriate policy at the most affordable prices.

If you own or operate a charter boat and need commercial boat insurance, we offer the following:

* Hull and Machinery Insurance: collision, combustion and sinking damages to your vessel and for the engine, deck machinery and electronic components.

* Protection and Indemnity: covers payment to passengers for injuries or for damage to personal property they may have taken on your vessel.

* Shore Excursion Insurance:covers damages that a passenger may sustain while on a charter trip but not physically on your boat at the time of the injury or damage.

* Crew Coverage: covers injuries sustained by any crewmember while performing duties.

If the boating season is short or long, insurance companies recognize that and offer less expensive rates and policies for the boating season.

That way you can keep your policy in effect all year long, so when it’s out of the water and parked you still have coverage if a tree falls on it, the garage collapses, or in the event of fire, vandalism, malicious mischief, or theft and more.

You love being out on the water. We help you to get the best coverage for your boat, whether it’s for personal watercraft to cruisers, sailboats to catamarans, we are here to assist you in selecting the most appropriate coverage

Contact us today at (561) 123-1234