What is the purpose of insurance?
It will give you satisfaction to help you relish your vacation knowing that if something bad happens, you have protection.
Whether going on holiday, taking part in a business seminar or simply going abroad, you want 24 hour protection and support.
“Tour Operator” offers insurance policies designed to insure travelers worldwide. Strategies may include precious medical coverage, trip interruption, emergency travel services and much more.
We have Flexible travel insurance policies:
From an all important business trip to a wedding in paradise, whatever the occasion, you can tailor your coverage with the options of adding business, golf or wedding coverage to either your annual travel insurance or single trip travel insurance policy.
The coverage includes:
- Baggage and personal possessions – A policy could cover accidental loss, damage or theft of your luggage, other personal possessions and money.
- Emergency medical expense – if you fall ill on holiday and need to seek medical assistance, cost of treatments as well as transportation back if needed.
- Cancellations – If your flight is cancelled or you have to cut your trip short due to family bereavement or illness, a policy could cover any costs.
Some exclusions are there:
- Failure to declare pre existing medical conditions
- Failure to report stolen or lost possessions
- Activities and winter sports
- Alcohol or drug related incidents
Whether you are preparing several long haul trips, family vacations, weekend breaks, we’ve got an assortment of coverages that may fulfill your holiday requirements.
Our coverage may provide you with security for health care expenses, repatriation costs, trip delays and protection for loss of personal property and luggage. Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234