“Psychologist“ Psychotherapy Services is a multidisciplinary mental health practice where adult psychiatrists and medical consultants providing psychiatrist medicines, child and adult psychologists, social workers, and licensed professional counselors provide a wide range of services to individuals, families and groups.
Providing individual, couples and family counseling. Treatment specialization includes:
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Neurofeedback Therapy for Depression, ADHD, Autism, PTSD, and Anxiety
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing) Therapy for trauma related issues
Our amazing staff has a wide array of training, education and experience, made up of Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Professional Counselors and Marriage and Family Therapists.
Benefits of Therapy:
* The central focus of therapy is that thoughts, feelings and intentions can determine what we do.
* Three things must be taken into account in the study of behavior. The situation in which one’s behavior occurs, the behavior itself and the consequences that follow.
* Therapy can lead to better relationships, solutions to specific problems and significant reductions in feelings of distress, sadness, shame, guilt, anger frustration, loneliness and helplessness.
Treatment is provided for patients of all ages, and services include individual, family and marital therapy, medication management, and groups in specialty areas such as substance abuse.
Seeking the services of a mental health professional is not always an easy step to take. Our staff will work hard to make this process as smooth as possible, working with primary care physicians or referring agencies to address particular needs with sensitivity and efficiency.
Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234.