“Urgent Care“ offers treatment for adults and children for a wide range of minor injuries.
Our specialist practitioners, who are fully trained in emergency care treat a broad range of minor injuries. They are able to treat patients presenting with minor injuries that include:
- Wounds and grazes/Cuts needing stitches
- Trips and falls/Broken bones
- Minor road traffic accidents
- From domestic violence
- Minor burns/Sports injuries
- Sprains, bruises and abrasions
- Simple eye trauma e.g. foreign bodies
- Minor injuries in children over 3 years of age
Our Minor Injury Service will offer you immediate evaluation and therapy for various mild injuries with continuance of attention being accessible, when needed, inside the procedure room-service.
We plan to see adults within two hours and children are taken care of as a priority. We provide fast treatment in managing minor emergencies including injuries, injury care, lacerations, strains, minor broken bones and diseases.
The advantages of working with us are:
- Complete Medical Care for all
- On Site equipment of Complete Laboratory and Blood Testing
- On-site Diagnostic Testing
- Auto Accidents – Minor Injuries
You will be treated by specially trained nurses who have experience and expertise in treating people with minor injuries quickly and efficiently.
Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234